Forgot your password?
Tir Righ IL dated 2011-05-01 (Jump to Submissions)
Greetings unto the College of Heralds!
Commentary on this letter is due June 6.
Red Flame Herald meetings:
· The April IL will be discussed on May 7th at the Barony of Lions Gate Summer Defenders Tourney! Exact time to be announced at the event.
· The May IL will be discussed on June 11 at Tir Righ Coronet in the Shire of Danescombe.
· The June IL is tentatively scheduled for discussion on July 9 at The Stranded Mermaid in the Shire of False Isle
From Silver Yale:
I'd like to thank everyone who has helped our Principality College get to this point. Your commentary and assistance to me has made all the difference and I thank you for helping me to retain some of my sanity. Yes only some, but not to worry because I was never 100% to begin with <grin>.
From here on, Alicia Red Flame is taking the task of creating the ILoI and all the other details that come with the job of the official Submissions Herald of Tir Righ. She has a lot of experience working in OSCAR as a commentary Herald and the best person for the job. I will remain as the Silver Sparkes Herald (Admin clerk to Red Flame) until such time as the job description is fully documented and a call for applications goes out.
Play safe everyone, some of those charges are pointy.
Caitrina Silver Yale
From Red Flame:
This is my first Internal Letter as I have now taken over the Submissions office. I would like to thank and commend Caitrina Silver Yale for all her hard work and perseverance in getting Tir Righ's own Internal Letter up and running. This is an important step towards our becoming a kingdom. I would also like to thank Caitrina for staying on as Silver Sparkes Herald (my administrative deputy) to assist and advice me during this transition phase.
I look forward to working with all those who have been actively commenting on the Tir Righ letters. I greatly appreciate the time you put into this and hope you will continue to do so. Without your assistance, this job would be much more daunting. I also encourage other Tir Righ's heralds to join the commenting team. Please let myself and/or Silver Yale know if you are interested in commenting.
All interested heralds are welcome to attend the Red Flame Herald meetings. These meetings are held to review the submissions and commentary for the specified Internal Letter. The meeting discussion as well as the commentary will assist me in making my final decision whether to forward a submission to Laurel Sovereign of Arms or to return it for further work. The next three meetings (and likely some future meetings) are being held at events throughout Tir Righ to enable more heralds to attend. (Although I am unable to attend the May 7 meeting myself, Silver Yale/Silver Sparkes will be hosting the meeting on my behalf.)
Alicia Red Flame
Red Flame Actions:
The following submissions have been forwarded to Laurel:
· Aine inghean ui Chonchobhair - New Name.
· Alys Lakewood - New Household Name: Boar Mountain Hold and New Badge: Per chevron Or and azure, three pine trees gules one and two, in base, a rampant boar argent.
· Margarita Harris of Sheffield - New Name and New Device: Per pale purpure and argent, an oak tree eradicated counter-changed and a chief embattled sable.
· Tamora Webb - New Name and New Device: Sable, a horse rampant argent and a bordure Or semy of spiders sable.
The following submissions have been returned by Red Flame Herald for further work:
Alicia le Wilfulle, OL
Red Flame Herald
An Tir OSCAR counts: 1 New Name, 1 New Device. This gives 2 new items. Resub Counts: There are no resubmissions on this letter.